That’s a wrap! Day 2 of workshop conduct at SIT completed!
The session was an absolute blast for me, and especially more hearing commendations from the participants themselves. Check out some of the pictures from the event itself!
The workshop was tailored to MEP applications for students from the Building Services Program, and designed to help participants learn by building practical projects during lab sessions they can find relevance to as an MEP Engineer. The following were the topics covered by the 2-day conduct, 3 hours each:
- Overview of Computational BIM
- Dynamo fundamentals
- (Lab 1) Your First Dynamo graph – MEP length take-off to Excel
- Intro to Geometries
- (Lab 2) Sort & Label lightings
- (Lab 3) Sectional Views in Dynamo
- Introduction to Generative Design Concepts
If Dynamo (or Computational BIM in general) workshops are of interest to you or your organization, do drop me a DM and we can discuss on customized workshop conducts for your business needs !