Construction Animation in Minutes !
Generate & Iterate 4D animations in MINUTES !
Fordify was developed to improve existing 4D & 5D BIM workflows between Revit & Navisworks, acting as a Primer for rapid 4D & 5D workflows between Revit & Navisworks.
Download : –
How to ?
- Select Grouping & Sorting Options
- Customise Respective Category, Level, Zoning Settings
- Adjust output Prefix, Suffix & Delimiters
- Run & Generate Sequenced CSV
- Edit Excel as required, i.e. Tasks’ & Sub-tasks start & end dates
- Import Excel into Navisworks, rebuild tasks from CSV
- Rule-based tasks attachment to Model elements
- Run simulation
Wishlist Features Roadmap
JOIN US …!! In taking a step towards “Model-driven construction planning & scheduling” approach to construction planning, a radical approach in contrast to the conventional drawing of Gantt charts from zero.
Comment & Contribute to the wishlist below!
- Test with other 4D software, i.e. Synchro, Fuzor, <Your Suggestion>
- Split Floor
- Split Wall
- Group by Rooms
- Group by Family Types
- Duration determined by total sum instead of per unit
Download : –
- Automatically save settings feature !
- Re-consolidated Main page User Interface
- Added linked models simulation capabilities
- Improved workflow for linked models ( Please watch video demo ) Users no longer have to add parameters to Revit elements for Navisworks mapping. GUIDs can be used instead, this is to enable the workflow for linked models.
- Added Railing Category ( Please report if any bug/ errors are found )
- Bug fixes
- First Release!
- Try it ! Feedback ! Tell me what else you want to see !